Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I'd Buy If I Found A Pot of Gold!
I need a baseline. How much gold does one expect to find in a pot?
Using the calculations provided here and yesterday's price of gold ($1,154.16/oz.), it's $313,192.86. Okay, then...
1. A 1958 Corvette, red & white: $77,995.00
2. A Nice Long Weekend in NYC: $5,000.00
3. A Spring Shopping Trip: $5,000.00
4. A Mediterranean Cruise: $20,000.00
5. Rent a motorhome and take a Road Trip to The Maritimes: $7,500.00
6. A Brand New Car for the whole fam damily: $175,000
7. Almost everything on my Amazon Wish List: $4,610.63
8. A Patterns + Alterations Studio Week at Alabama Chanin: $3,000.00 + $1,000.00
The new book will be out soon!! Rusty pre-ordered for my birthday and I've been delightfully anticipating ever since!
9. And the Classic Studio Week: $3,000.00 + $1,000
10. I'd have Margene join me: $8,000.00.
Lucky me, I'm observing the 10th anniversary of The Quit, so I have a BONUS POT OF GOLD into which I can dip:
Wouldn't that be fun???
A girl can dream.
And obviously spend a whole lotta money in a very short time!