A Year of Techniques (#1): Helical stripes!
- Ravelry Project Page: Frenchy Mitts
- Pattern: Hyacinthus armwarmers by Jen Arnall-Culliford for A Year of Techniques (Pattern #1)
- Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball; colorway Domino
- Needles: US 1 (2.25 mm) DPNs
- Start to Finish: March 5-20, 2017
(I really enjoyed Versailles the TV show, by the way -- it's absolutely gorgeous -- and now I really want to visit Versailles the Palace! I've never had a burning desire to go visit France before.)
Helical stripes! It's the most magical, wonderful way to knit stripes in the round!
I am very happy with these and love the neutral colorway. Now that we've crossed the threshold into Spring, though, I'd like to think there won't be reason to wear them for several months.