There's an FO!
- Ravelry Project Page: Abulón Cowl
- Pattern: Abulón by Isabell Kraemer from the Stillness Collection
- Yarn: Make.Do Realize Sport
- Needles: 5 US
- Start to Finish: October 28-November 19, 2017
- Mods: I knit as written except FLAT (because LONG STRAIGHT NEEDLES), then mattress stitched the seams. I bound off so that some of the contrasting edge showed (also, if I remember correctly, I think I ran out of the multi-colored yarn and had to improvise the ending).
I'm fiddling with it a bit in that first photo because it's just a bit bigger/drapier than I like my cowls to be.
So my photographer (thanks Kate!) & I tried a different arrangement. I'm not sure I like this, either, it looks like a bib or something... maybe it needs a pin. I need to play around!
One thing you can't argue about is the beauty of that stitch pattern; combined with an eye-catching backing layer, it is next-level!
Anyway, I toyed with the idea of casting on another of these cowls with fewer repeats, but there's too much other stuff happening right now. One more look...
And that wraps up another NaBloPoMo! It's been a fun month blogging and reading. Thanks for being part of it all!