1. What time did you get up this morning? I don't know... today's my day off and the clock isn't a priority... after 7:00.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was "Inception."
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hm. Right now? Maybe "Castle."
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm sorry, I just can't pick one... in my fantasy world, I'd live right where I am and travel to all the places that intrigue me.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mediterranean.
8. What foods do you dislike? Hm. There's not much I don't like. Bugs. I'd have a problem with bugs.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? This is another impossible question; AMONG my favorites are Carmella's, Mario's, Z Harvest, Zuppas (in alphabetical order!).
10. Favorite dressing? For the past year or so, I've been eating salad with no dressing at all -- sometimes I'll splash on a little balsamic vinegar.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Altima.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Warm woolies.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Argentina.
14. Is your cup 1/2-empty or 1/2-full? 1/2-full.
15. Where would you want to retire? In a small motor home with a perpetually full tank.
16. Favorite time of day? Dusk.
17. Where were you born? Milwaukee, WI.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football is the one I watch most often; I love watching all sorts of sports -- love it when it's an Olympic year!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher? Not since we moved the bird feeder.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am most definitely a night owl.
24. Pets? Three cats (Scamp, Roxie & Duncan) and a beagle dog (Mickey).
25. Favorite book? ARGH!! I'm just not into picking favorites today!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mother.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat.
29. Do you have children? Yes. (Don't want to know my favorite???)
30. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
31. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes.
32. Any pet peeves? Yes.
33. Favorite pizza topping? Artichoke hearts.
34. Favorite Flower? Pansies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I've been avoiding those places like the plague.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? That's not info I've retained, but I don't think I failed at all.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Jane.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I could do some damage at Macy's.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Hm. No. Time to change that, though!
41. Do you like your job? Yes.
42. Broccoli? Cauliflower? Both.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Yet to come!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
45. What are you listening to right now? Maddy in the kitchen.
46. What is your favorite color? Yeah... the rainbow.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. Coffee drinker? Yes!
49. Favorite pastime? Knitting.
50. Favorite quote? "A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt
It's been ages since I've done a meme! I was tagged for this one on FB the other day and... it makes good blog fodder. I haven't tagged anyone in forever, either, but feel free to nab it for yourself!
* * * * *
The tree is up and decorated -- with more than three ornaments (there's a bonus, quick, cold-weather soup recipe there)!! Thanks to Ali & Maddy for all their encouragement and help.