It's 3:00 a.m. I'm up to put a couple of turkey breasts into the slow cooker, sprinkle them with seasoning, and turn it on. Please, let me remember to turn it on. I'm actually writing this at midnight to automatically post at 3:00 a.m. and we can only hope that I really am up and doing those things.
- Slow-Cooker Turkey Breast from A Healthy Whole9 Thanksgiving
- Pecan-Crusted Sweet Potatoes (modified) from Stone Soup's "No Worries" holiday cooking
- Paleo Parsnip Mash from Amazing Paleo's 4th of 7 Thanksgiving recipes
- Roasted Beets & Pastachio Butter from an earlier Whole9 Thanksgiving post
- Scratch that, Katie's making Salt-Roasted Beets with Whipped Goat Cheese & Pistachio Vinaigrette as an appetizer (one of the yummy dishes we had at The Purple Pig in Chicago last week)
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Mom's bringing Corn Pudding and Fruit Salad
- Ali's bringing Pumpkin Bread and Cherry Pie
- Rusty's making an Apple Pie
- I want to make Everyday Paleo Pumpkin Pie, too! I even found some pumpkin in the freezer.
I was thinking of a Squash & Sweet Potato Bake or Baked Sweet Potato Chips, but I'll save all that for another time. We're not going to need any more!