...and I ain't got much. How about a Friday Faves kind of thing? Maybe five of 'em, and random.
Five Friday Faves
1. I'm in charge of vegetables for Thanksgiving this year, and I think I'm going to make Ina Garten's Roasted Vegetable Torte. I've never made it before, but Ina + roasted veggies = guaranteed to be a fave.
2. One of my birthday presents this year was Ina's new cookbook. I haven't made any of the recipes yet, but I sure am enjoying the read! I'm sure this cookbook will quickly become a favorite!
3. Thoughts are beginning to turn toward Christmas. I've found (and pre-ordered) this year's addition to the holiday soundtrack. Tom Jones & Rosanne Cash are already favorites!
4. I think we'll be giving our favorite grandson a retro play kitchen for Christmas. He already has a better set of pots and pans than I do; he needs a place to store them all!
5. I'm thinking a lot about Craft Friday, too! I'll likely be working on Black Friday, but it'll be a low-key day, for sure, so may have some time to get my craft on. I'll have much of this weekend to myself, with plenty of time to peruse my Ravelry Favorites (among other sources - check out Beverly's posts, there's a bunch!), and perhaps I'll solidify some crafty plans.