Ten on Tuesday: 10 Musicians I Would Bring Back From The Dead
1. Dan Fogelberg. Twin Sons of Different Mothers was a favorite among favorites in my collection of Dan Fogelberg albums. Dan's music was/is like an old friend.
2. Buddy Holly. What might have been had the music not died that day?
3. (Mama) Cass Elliott. What a voice. I loved her both solo and as part of The Mamas & the Papas. Also: John Denver!
4. John Lennon.
5. George Harrison.
Beatles- Let It Be from Haley Temin on Vimeo.
And, thereby, The Beatles!
6. Marvin Gaye. Was there anyone more sexy smooth than Marvin?
7. Janis Joplin.
8. Eva Cassidy. A voice like no other.
9. Michael Jackson. What can I say? We grew up together, and I miss him.
10. Johnny Cash.
And about a million more... I can't even.