Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To Right Now
1. The Madison Knitters' Guild Knit In. I'm going with my friend Ann and we're making a weekend of it, leaving early Friday morning, even, so we can make stops along the way. It's been a few years since I've gone to the Knit In, and I'm truly looking forward to it!
2. Annie Modesitt's Mad About Plaid class on Saturday morning (hopefully, she's feeling better by then!).
3. The Beer and Fiber Pairing on Sunday afternoon. There's a Wine and Yarn Tasting, too. Ann is doing both on Saturday!
4. I've been to the Madison area many times but have rarely eaten at a restaurant, so I'm excited about checking out the food scene! Red Sushi, Umami Ramen & Dumpling Bar, Graze, and The Coopers Tavern have all been mentioned, as well as Grampa's Pizzeria.
Let's see, what else?
5. The Oscars on Sunday night. Unable to take part in the Best Picture Festival this year, I've only seen a few nominated movies. That's better than last year, though, as I'd seen none and was grateful for the BP Fest.
6. Daylight Savings Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday, March 8th! We are currently gaining daylight at the rate of approx. 3 minutes per day and that just increases everyday from now until the Summer Solstice. Yay!
7. My 10-year Quit-iversary on March 18th!
8. My 11-year Blog-iversary on March 20th, which is better known to most as the First Day of Spring!!
9. Dyeing some yarn. It's been a while, and there are a couple of projects waiting... with any luck, that will happen later today or tomorrow.
10. NO PLANS! It's all good -- Mexico, my grandson, the Knit-in -- but the last weekend of the month is the only weekend in February that's not pre-booked.