Ten on Tuesday: I love...
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things I Love
1. Watching sunsets over the ocean.
2. Watching sunrises over the mountains.
3. Watching sunrises over the ocean... the night sky recedes. Bonus: waning gibbous moon.
4. Watching surf, surfers, and my husband on the beach shooting waves.
5. Watching whales! There are at least four humpbacks in this photo; there were at least six in the group that let us hang for a while.
6. Walking to the beach.
7. Sitting on the beach.
8. Standing on the beach.
9. Knitting at the beach.
I love all those things, too!
Posted by: Carole | 11 February 2015 at 05:22 AM
me, too! what a wonderful way to sum up your trip - it all looks fantastic! (and I note that "returning to Wisconsin winter" didn't make your list - yikes! it's COLD up there!)
Posted by: Mary | 11 February 2015 at 05:30 AM
This is an absolutely perfect "I love" list - just beautiful!
Posted by: Bonny | 11 February 2015 at 07:29 AM
All that love adds up to fabulous memories! Your vacation looks like heaven.
Posted by: margene | 11 February 2015 at 09:40 AM
Wonderful and I love all those things. So glad you got to wear it well!
Posted by: Patty | 11 February 2015 at 02:14 PM
Oh, wow. Travel withdrawal is so hard. . . What a lovely, lovely place! So perfect for you and Rusty! (Your photos have Not.One.Other.Person. How amazing is that????) So beautiful, Vicki.
Posted by: Kym | 11 February 2015 at 05:13 PM
This is GREAT!!
Posted by: Kathy | 12 February 2015 at 01:38 PM
The best! Thank you from a cold climate.
Posted by: Kathode Ray Tube | 13 February 2015 at 01:55 PM