Ten on Tuesday: What's for DESSERT?
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Desserts
- Chocolate Cake! German, Devil's Food, Hersheys...
- Carrot Cake! Annie makes THE BEST!
- Cheesecake! Plain is best.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies! Mmmm.
- Creme Brulee! Sweet, crusty goodness.
- Lemon Meringue Pie! So fresh.
- La Bete Noir! So good.
- Hot Fudge Sundae! Simple pleasures.
- Chocolate Pudding! Yum, favorite since childhood.
- Tiramisu! "If you're worried about eating raw eggs, choose another dessert." -Ina Garten
Here's some sweetness that won't give you cavities!
Your #5 and 6 are my favorites! Junah with a handful of lily of the valley is VERY sweet, indeed!
Posted by: margene | 24 May 2016 at 09:37 AM
LOVE the calorie-free sweetness best! (Thanks for the dose of Sweet Junah.) As for the desserts? YUM.
Posted by: Kym | 24 May 2016 at 11:40 AM
Lots of yummy desserts! Chocolate is our theme. ;-)
Posted by: Kwizgiver | 24 May 2016 at 12:57 PM
What's for dessert? According to these lists - Looks like any thing your heart could desire.
Posted by: leslei | 24 May 2016 at 02:11 PM
Sign me up for all of the above!
Posted by: Carole | 24 May 2016 at 02:50 PM
Yum! On all counts!
Posted by: Beverly | 24 May 2016 at 04:33 PM
I'll take a serving of each, and an extra dose of the calorie free option please! :)
Posted by: AsKatKnits | 25 May 2016 at 08:57 AM
Chocolate cake! Always. Double chocolate chip cookies second.
Posted by: Robin | 25 May 2016 at 12:24 PM
Yes, I am with Kym the zero calories sweetness is the best!
Posted by: Rachel | 27 May 2016 at 07:48 AM