- Ravelry Project Page: Alfalfa Baby Hat
- Pattern: Alfalfa Baby Hat by Kate Gagnon Osborn, Kelbourne Woolens (free Ravelry download)
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love
- -- or --
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe
- Needles: US 6
- Start to Finish: (this is a big ol' guess) Dec. 1-14, 2014
I know I knit this hat when Jun was wee, but I don't remember him ever wearing it and I never documented it on Ravelry or anyplace.
Gin has been wearing this at A LOT, though, and could not look more adorable -- even (especially) when worn slightly askew. So adorable, that I just had to add it to my Ravelry project page.
And I definitely need to knit another! The pattern is written for only one size, but I think I'll try going up a needle size or two and see what happens.