Whaddya know? The timing couldn't be more perfect for an update to this 2yo post.
10 Tips/Ideas/Topics for Daily Blogging in November
aka National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo!
I can't not do it, having done it every year since 2009. I am not and have never been much of a planner when it comes to blogging... I almost always blog by the seat of my pants! That said, I usually keep some ideas in mind for NaBloPoMo*!
1. Daylight Savings Time (also PSA)! Everyone has a thought about that! DST ends on November 5th this year.
2. Photos! A good photo (or three) is sometimes all that's needed (though I am certainly guilty of posting a not-so-good photo at crunch time). "Saturday Sky" and NaBloPoMo are a match made in heaven.
3. My Birthday! Lucky for me, my birthday is in November and that's always good for a post or two.
4. Weekending! A few photos along with some words on a Monday morning to share weekend doings -- there are five only four Mondays this November.
5. Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving -- planning, prep, cooking, decorating, celebrating -- can be good for a few (or more) posts.
6. Holidays! Fast on the heels of Thanksgiving, there's planning, prep & decorating to do!
7. Knitting! Sewing! Most of us are knitters, some sew; there may be a recent FO to share, some holiday projects or a WIP that's seeing some action.
8. Ten on Tuesday! Even though the official ToT Linkup hosted for so long by Carole is now defunct, I may do this for a Tuesday or four in November.
9. a) Unraveled Wednesday! b) Throwback or c) Three Things Thursday! d) Flashback Friday! e) Saturday Sky!
10. Don't Stress. I try not to agonize over NaBloPoMo. Not every post is going to be stellar (guaranteed). I don't have to write a daily dissertation (I don't even have to write). And I try to be flexible (which is easy to do when the planning is loose to begin with) and open to whatever comes along!
So, are you ready? Are you in??
*I've been unable to find an "official" NaBloPoMo host or linkup this year, for whatever that's worth ~