Let the crazy begin!
This is what happens when your photographer says, "Look at your favorite person!" Hilarious!! And may the jocularity continue...
I'm working this morning, but off at noon... a quick stop with co-workers and then a stop at the grocery store. I know! I just finalized the festivities menu(s) last night... and I weirdly love the hubbub of last-minute grocery shopping.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 24th: Christmas Eve! Today would have been Grandma Blum's 107th birthday.
- 25th: Merry Christmas! We'll have our immediate family celebration.
- 26th: Rusty's enormous-number birthday! Ann & family arrive.
- 27th: Birthday party at the bowling alley. Family gift exchange.
- 28th: Breathe a little. But also a quick outing to the candy store with the big kids.
- 29th: Rusty takes Maddy & Viv to Milwaukee -- first leg of their return Down Under. (sad face)
- 30th: Kate heads to Brooklyn for the opening of MIRROR EYE...
Young Space is excited to partner with Far x Wide for a three-day exhibition at Ortega y Gasset Projects in Brooklyn, NY, to benefit Art Start. This exhibition showcases exceptional work by early-career and emerging artists, and 50% of proceeds from sales support the mission of New York City nonprofit organization Art Start in their continuing mission to identify and nurture young people through art (the other 50% to artists)!
January 3-5, 2020 at Ortega y Gasset Projects, 363 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Opening times: Friday 3 January: 1-6 (+ opening reception 6-9); Saturday 1-6; Sunday 1-4
- 31st: New Year's Eve -- likely a quiet one!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!