Oh my goodness, it's the time of year when I start to go a little bonkers with all of the To-Do Lists & things floating around in my brain! Seems like a good time to write it out (in no particular order, though some things are time sensitive), and this doesn't all fall solely on ME!
- Ginny's 5th Birthday / Kate's Going Away / Mothers' Day Extravaganza!
- Finish Hexie Love Actually
- Assess remaining yarn (Unicorn Tails)
- New tires (because one is flat-flat-flat)
- Replace at least one amber marker light assembly
- Replace at least one tail light lens/assembly
- Figure out water/plumbing situation
- CLEAN & ASSESS FOR SUMMER GUESTS
- Re-do caulk in bathroom/tub
- Continue cleaning/purging of laundry/computer room in order to...
- Lay new floor in laundry/computer room
- Reconfigure computer desk/area
- Get some estimates for refinishing the kitchen floor
- Have the bedroom carpeting cleaned
- Clean my workroom
- Compost, topsoil, mulch where needed
- Repair pergola planter & ready for the Snowcicle Oakleaf Hydrangea
- Ready garden areas for veg/herb plants (picking up 5/20)
- Stump grinding scheduled (date TBD)
- Kill the snow on the mountain (death by a thousand cuts)
- Plant all the other plants on order!
- Paint garage & back door
- Finish them!
- Refrigerator (continue)
- Recessed lights in kitchen
- Upper cabinets in kitchen
- Wipe down bathroom walls
- Clean out dresser/cedar chest/closet/under the bed
- Clean out upstairs linen closet/bedroom
- Start the remaining Safe At Home pillows
- Make a sweater?
- Teach Junah & Ginny to knit
- Dye some yarn!
- Tie-dye / Indigo w/Boys & Kids (Auntie Camp)
- Make a Molina Tunic for me (no tie) (deeper V)
- Sew up Alabama Chanin Cropped Pants (kit)
- Sew up Alabama Chanin Keyhole Dress (kit)
- Continue working on AC Car Jacket... maybe finish in this lifetime
- Make a couple of dresses for the girls (florals!)
- Make tote bags/teach Junah & Ginny to sew
- Mom's Log Cabin
- Cheater Quilt for Junah
- Wedding Ring (kit)
- Figure out what to do with: Black & White w/a little Red
- Spit for 23andMe
*The first campground reservation has been made! We'll definitely go out prior to this, but Rusty will be teaching a weekend workshop in September and he suggested that we camp! I've already scoped out a brewery and we'll be very near Wollersheim Winery & Distillery. I am hoping to arrange/rent summer storage for Ducky in a recently vacated spot right across the street (instead of in our driveway).
**Current guests have been here since just after Christmas (!!), and will be departing by May 2nd. It's the longest anyone has been up there since I switched it from long-term to short-term rental, and I'm dying to get back up there. I have a few guests booked for various weeks through the summer and into September, but the most exciting thing of all is that Annie & her family will be up there for three weeks in June!!
***The Molina pattern was assembled & cut out last night! I'm planning on using a gigantic scale sort of abstract floral print that I ordered from Spoonflower quite a while ago... hopefully all the pieces will fit (fingers crossed).