My 2022 Top 9 of Instagram:
- The start of a Musselburgh.
- Jamie Lee Curtis speaks words of wisdom.
- Ginny gets a haircut! Malina did, too. Kate had finally made it home for a visit.
- New Birdie Parker earrings. (I've lost one of them, ordered a replacement but it was silver, now awaiting a mismatched copper+silver pair to have one pair of each.)
- The girls' dance recital!
- Favorite pic (so far) of Rusty & Davy!
- Sorting colors for the Temperature Project.
- Ali sold the coffee shop.
I'll have one more post for 2022 tomorrow!
Great photos, and I had forgotten about many of them! Gnomes and Musselburghs say 2022 to me.
Posted by: Bonny | 30 December 2022 at 11:56 AM
Gnomes and Musselburghs do absolutely say 2022! :) But you temperature project is one of my favorites!
Happy Friday, my friend!
Posted by: Kat | 30 December 2022 at 01:32 PM
Jamie Lee Curtis rocks!
Looks like you had a very good year.
Posted by: Dee | 30 December 2022 at 04:43 PM
I love those Instagram top 9 looks back!
Posted by: Carole | 31 December 2022 at 07:14 AM
Love seeing this collage! I can't figure out a way to do a top nine without having to pay.
Posted by: Sarah | 31 December 2022 at 07:45 AM
A fun look back. Love the Rusty and Davy picture!
Posted by: Vera | 04 January 2023 at 07:35 PM