I published a pretty ambitious To-Do list three months ago... how's it going??
- Ginny's 5th Birthday / Kate's Going Away / Mothers' Day Extravaganza!
View this post on Instagram
- Finish Hexie Love Actually
- I'm getting close! (See embedded IG post, above.)
- Assess remaining yarn (Unicorn Tails)
- New tires (because one is flat-flat-flat)
- Measure, order & replace at least one amber marker light assembly (LED?)
- Measure, order & replace at least one tail light lens/assembly (LED?)
- Figure out water/plumbing situation
- New! Figure out electrical situation before September trip
- CLEAN & ASSESS FOR SUMMER GUESTS
- Re-do caulk in bathroom/tub
- Put down new rug in bedroom (pad)
- Desk/chairs/floor mats?
- New tub mat
- Storms/screens & air conditioner
NEW CATEGORY: Ann's Airbnb
- Take deliveries
- Unbox, assemble & arrange stuff
- Spend someone else's money
- Coordinate calendars
- Start hosting!
- Continue cleaning/purging of laundry/computer room in order to...
- Lay new floor in laundry/computer room
- Reconfigure computer desk/area (especially modem/router locations)
- Elevate washer & dryer/bins below
- Get some estimates for refinishing the kitchen floor
- Have the bedroom carpeting cleaned
- Clean my workroom
- Measure kitchen windows for rods/curtains
- Kitchen curtains
- Compost, topsoil, mulch where needed
- Repair pergola planter & ready for the Snowcicle Oakleaf Hydrangea
- Ready garden areas for veg/herb plants (picking up 5/20)
- Stump grinding scheduled (date TBD)
- Kill the snow on the mountain (death by a thousand cuts) Move on...
- Plant all the other plants/veg/herbs on order!
- Paint garage & back door (Rusty)
- Hide the trash/recycling receptacles
- New: Plan landscape minus trees/stumps, plus stupid snow on the mountain
- Finish them!
Spring Fall (maybe?) Cleaning
- Refrigerator (continue)
- Recessed lights in kitchen
- Upper cabinets in kitchen
- Wash bathroom walls
- Clean out dresser/cedar chest/closet/under the bed
- Clean out upstairs linen closet/bedroom
- Start the remaining Safe At Home pillows
- Make a sweater?
- Teach Junah & Ginny to knit
- Gnome MKAL
- Dye some yarn!
- Tie-dye / Indigo w/Boys & Kids (Auntie Camp)
- Make a Molina Tunic for me (no tie) (deeper V) (compare to A-line)
- Cut pattern
- Iron fabric
- Cut fabric
- Sew up Alabama Chanin Cropped Pants (kit)
- Sew up Alabama Chanin Keyhole Dress (kit)
- Continue working on AC Car Jacket... maybe finish in this lifetime
- Make a couple of dresses for the girls (florals!)
- Make tote bags or pillowcases/teach Junah & Ginny to sew
- Mom's Log Cabin
- Cheater Quilt for Junah
- Wedding Ring (kit)
- Figure out what to do with: Black & White w/a little Red
- Spit for 23andMe
- Mani (1 DIY Olive & June, so far)
- Pedi (2 at the salon, so far)
I'm not beating myself up over lack of progress in any area! There are even some new items. It's been a fun & fulfilling summer so far... more to come! Obviously, I like to be busy, but I also need to recharge. The Olympics are perfect right now for winding down (while crocheting) in the evening. Prior to that, especially while the boys/kids were/are here, we're into LEGO Masters (catching them up on S1 when there weren't new S2 episodes), LOKI, MasterChef, and Gardener's World.